We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com with your order number and a sentence or two explaining the reason for your return (your feedback will help us serve you better in the future).
• We cannot cover return shipping costs.
• We will refund the item (minus original shipping costs) 14 days after receipt in our warehouse. Once the condition of goods in their original packaging is inspected and approved refund will take place.
Here are some situations in which we will not accept a return or exchange:
• Items delivered more than 30 days from date of return.
• Items that have been damaged.
• Items sold on sale cannot be changed or refunded.
Damages and issues:
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take 2-3 weeks for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.